The brand promise is a value or experience a company’s customers can expect to receive every single time they interact with that company.
Humanize your brand – let your employees own their customers’ experiences
- What can your customers expect EVERY TIME?
- 24-hour service
- Price matching/beating
- Follow up
- Maint/upgrades included (Tesla)
- Why/ are you different from your competition?
- Quality or Style – theirs vs ours examples
- Bigger – or Smaller – both can be a hook
- What makes them think of YOUR brand next time?
- Follow up – extend the conversation beyond getting paid
- Value (what you delivered vs what they paid)
- Referrer/Loyalty Programs?
- Conflict Resolution – did you fix it?
- Does your brand inspire? (philanthropy, ethics, etc?)
- What feelings SHOULD your brand inspire?
FedEx: “When it absolutely, positively has to get there overnight”
BMW: “The Ultimate Driving Machine”
Geico: “15 minutes or less can save you 15% or more on car insurance.”
Apple: “Think different.”